Subtext is a rapidly growing real estate development company specializing in the development of urban and suburban multifamily and student housing communities across the country. With over $1 billion of projects successfully completed and over $1.6 billion in development, we are seeking a passionate and hardworking individual to help execute our mission of delivering a best-in-class resident experience. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to join a dynamic development company and make significant contributions to our ambitious growth plan.
The Development Analyst will support the team by researching and analyzing markets and assisting on the assessment and underwriting of development opportunities. Applicants must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, with excellent financial acumen and proficiency in commercial real estate. Applicants must have dynamic verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze markets across the United States to assess supply and demand, demographic trends and overall state of the student housing and multifamily markets.
- Obtain and maintain key metrics within active and potential markets.
- Working with team to underwrite and analyze actual and potential development opportunities.
- Prepare investment memoranda and presentations for internal and external investment review.
- Assist in preparation of various materials to facilitate the development and investment teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Business, Finance/Economics, Real Estate, or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and react quickly in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to work equally well on own as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, balance priorities and deadlines.
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employer Pays 100% of Employee Premiums for Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
Subtext offers a corporate office in Saint Louis, Missouri. Relocation to the Greater Saint Louis area is required.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com